Our Vision is for children will have a deeper understanding of their learning and how they learn. Creating powerful learners who make links with their learning who are able to think in an abstract and multi-dimensional way.
Every child has the opportunity to shine! We ensure the children have a range of irresistible learning experiences that challenge, stimulate and promote thinking and learning.
Our curriculum covers 7 key areas which we believe will prepare pupils at the school for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of later life. The curriculum meets statutory requirements.
- Technology for Life
- Learning in the natural environment (LINE)
- Exploring the Local area
- International links
- Enriching learning experiences
· Life skills and lifestyle
- The Arts Aims
We aim to enable young people to become:
- successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
· confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
See individual subjects for specific topic information for each year group.
We also take part in the Children’s University to further support our curriculum, raise aspirations and increase opportunities for our children.
For more information see their website or talk to a member of teaching staff.