Learning at Home KS2
Key Stage 2 Homework
- Children should read daily for 15-20 minutes minimum. Please share a book with your child, record this in their reading diary and write a comment.
- Times tables should be practised daily for accuracy and speed
- Daily 5 minute maths activities
- Weekly "SPAG" or comprehension activities
- Termly Topic Project Homework
Each term you will be given a grid from which you choose an English, a maths and a topic based activity which is linked to your classes topic focus for the term. At the end of term we will hold a 'Home Learning Exhibition.'All projects will exhibited in the school hall on the penultimate Wednesday of term and parents/carers are encouraged to come in and celebrate the school's learning with their children.
Have a look at some photos from our previous exhibitions.