Learning at Home KS2
Key Stage 2 Homework
- Children should read daily for 15-20 minutes minimum. Please share a book with your child, record this in their reading diary and write a comment.
- Times tables should be practised daily for accuracy and speed
- Daily 5 minute maths activities
- Weekly "SPAG" or comprehension activities
- Termly Topic Project Homework
Each term you will be given a grid from which you choose an English, a maths and a topic based activity which is linked to your classes topic focus for the term. You will be given approximately 8 weeks to complete these tasks and two Monday afternoons, after school, will be set aside so that, if you and your parents/carers need to, you can come in to school and borrow/use equipment and materials to help you to complete the projects. All projects will exhibited in the school hall on the penultimate Wednesday of term and parents/carers are encouraged to come in and celebrate the school's learning with their children.