Dear Parents/ Carers,
We are coming to the end of what has been a very challenging school year for everyone, and we’d like to thank you for your patience and support during this last term.
Now, we need to look forward to next term. The children are due to return to school on Wednesday 2nd September and the school will be open to all children every day. We know that some of you will be anxious about your children returning and we would like to reassure you that we will be taking many measures to minimise the risk to children and staff. These include:
- parents keeping their children at home if they are ill
- active engagement with NHS Test and Trace system
- keeping the children with their year groups at all times to reduce their number of contacts
- using different entrances and exits for different year groups
- staggering break and lunchtimes
- ensuring the children wash their hands thoroughly at regular intervals
- increasing the cleaning taking place at school
- windows and door will be propped open to maintain airflow / ventilation
- staggering start and finish times for school
Nursery and Reception: Arrival between 8:45 and 8:55am at the nursery gate.
Collection will be at this gate at 3:10pm. Me2 will be a 9am start at this gate.
Years 1 & 2: Arrival at the Camden Street entrance: year 1 – 8:45am & year 2 - 8:55am.
Collection is at 3pm for year 1 and 3:10pm for year 2 at the same gate.
Years 3 & 4: Arrival between 8.45 and 8.55am and collection at 3.10pm using the top playground gate.
Years 5 & 6 Arrival between 8:35 and 8:45am and collection at 3pm using the top playground gate.
Please do not arrive early and congregate in groups outside school but arrive during the ten-minute slot each year group has been given. At the end of the day, please follow distancing rules and follow the one-way system to collect your child/ren.
Parents will not be able to enter school grounds without an appointment so please do ring us if there is anything you need to discuss with us further. There are some FAQ (frequently asked questions) which have been sent to you with this letter which will give you more information.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all again. In the meantime, have a lovely summer.
UPDATED FAQs are posted in the Parents Information section of the website